- start of an article series discussing DXIL with the intended usage of conversion to SPIR-V
- first part starts with simpler examples to explain the principles of DXIL
- library developer speaking from experience developing vkd3d-proton and the dxil-spirv library
- AMD published a Vulkan layer that analyzes the API usage
- checks against the recommendations from the Performance Guide
- the whitepaper provides an overview of the Vulkan layer validation tool
- presents how the different components of the layer infrastructure combine and interact
- shows how layers are defined, settings exposed, and user control presented
- WebGPU is slowly rolled out into mainstream Chrome versions
- article presents the timeline as well as reading starting points
- developers are looking for feedback and developer testing
- collection of Tech Art tweets
- covering procedural animation, waterfall simulations, particles, and much more
Thanks to Nathan Reed for support of this series.
Would you like to see your name here too? Become a Patreon of this series.