- the paper presents a new technique that allows the generation of spectral data from sRGB source data
- open source and well-commented implementation of a spectral path tracer
- provides support for the previously discussed technique
- Vulkan techniques used to achieve better performance on the Nintendo Switch
- how to measure performance using timestamps
- video recording of talk about the SEED halyon engine, was discussed in issue-65
- slides that present common problems with mesh data
- what problems geometry processing algorithms need to support
- possible solutions to a few common problems
- HLSLexplorer, a tool which helps in understanding how HLSL code gets translated to hardware assembly
- added support for D3D12 preview and other quality of life improvements
- part 1 of a Unity tutorial that shows how to create 3D geometry offset from a texture and corresponding heightmap
- collection of VFX tweets of the week
- tutorials, demos, and showcases of great looking effects
Thanks to Angel Ortiz for support of this series.
Would you like to see your name here too? Become a Patreon of this series.