- the paper presents a mesh computation compiler that separates mesh operations from the data partitioning
- the system partitions meshes into sub-patches and reorganize mesh data so that attributes can be accessed from local on-chip memory
- presents performance results and compares against RXmesh, another system that tries to optimize mesh access patterns
- the video shows the importance of color profiles
- presents how in the absence of profiles, applications are free to interpret the results
- shows how the most reliable way to get consistent results across applications is to convert from authoring color space into sRGB
- additionally shows how to inspect color profiles
Darmstadt/Germany (remote possible)
As a 3D Engineer at Threedy, you develop our core system’s algorithms and data structures, always optimizing data representations for efficient and cutting-edge 3D data streaming and visual computing.
- the video presents a new upsampling technique developed by intel (Temporally Stable Real-Time Joint Neural Denoising and Supersampling)
- presents a comparison against previous techniques
- shows that the technique can significantly improve denoising and also upscale the image to higher output resolutions
- the tutorial presents how to rotate a texture in 2D space
- explains rotation matrices, how to rotate around different positions of the plane
- additionally presents the necessary steps to integrate into Unity for demonstration
- the article describes a possible solution to generate a color palette with neighboring colors being most different from each other
- presents issues with some possible solutions
- it additionally presents ideas about weaknesses of the offered solution and possible improvements
Thanks to Marius Horga for support of this series.
Would you like to see your name here too? Become a Patreon of this series.