- the article describes how the architecture of mobile GPUs is different from PC
- shows why load/store operations have a significant impact on mobile
- present a demo application to profile the various load and store operation
- the tutorial shows the steps necessary to render a single triangle using the D3D12 API
- the tutorial shows the steps necessary to render a triangle in WebGL using Typescript
- excerpt of Siggraph 2019 talk that proposes averaging of neighboring rays into cells
- using a jittered access + filtering to remove artifacts of discretization
- the article shows how to use the Radeon GPU Analyzer to generate hardware native ISA disassembly, provide resource and register usage statistics
- the article describes a demo scene effect that uses a 2D height map on a flat 2D shaded object to simulate the appearance of 3D voxels
- next part of tutorial series shows how to extend a sphere tracing implementation in Unity to use the depth buffer correctly
- shows the necessary shader state changes and how to calculate custom depth output in a pixel shader
- the article presents the derivation of the GGX BRDF
- part 1 of a Unity tutorial series about the sand rendering in Journey
- show visually the contribution of the different shading components
Thanks to Michael Riegger for support of this series.
Would you like to see your name here too? Become a Patreon of this series.