- the video provides a great explanation of Monte Carlo integration importance sampling
- presents how to generalize MIS to a from distinct techniques to a continuum of techniques
- shows how to use the method for path reuse, spectral rendering, and photon planes
- summary on how to take part and find the content of I3D 2020
- overview of debugging D3D11 applications using Pix for Windows
- shows what is supported and what limitations exist
- the post discusses a variety of quantization topis to ensure conversion of precision
- GPU based workloads should prefer centered quantization
- collection of tweets related to VFX, shaders, and game art
- the Unreal tutorial explains how to apply a shader effect that converts a video into a VHS style looking video
- presents the walkthrough of the Material Graph
- the SIGGRAPH Asia 2020 paper presents a cloud simulation with high-level parameters
- the system can simulate cumulus, stratus, and stratocumulus for the formation of dynamic cloud formations
Thanks to Jon Greenberg for support of this series.
Would you like to see your name here too? Become a Patreon of this series.